Never be Powerless Again – Power up with JC Electric and Generac
How do standby generators work?
- Standby generators provide the automatic backup power needed to protect your home, family and office during a power outage.
- Come equipped to connect to either liquid propane or natural gas fuel supply.
- Kicks in within seconds of determining power loss – automatically – and runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns
- Sizes are available to backup essential circuits only or to provide complete coverage to home or business
Reasons to Have a Standby Generator:
- Comfort, security, convenience and peace of mind for your family or business during power outage
- Allows you to control your power, so life can go on
- Run essential heating and cooling equipment
- Power appliances – ability to cook – no spoiled food
- Power well or sump pump
- Keep security systems and lighting running
- Power life-support and medical devices or equipment
- Keep home or office network, computers, data and communication systems up and running
- Safe and more convenient than operating a portable generator
- No need to manually fuel or start a standby generator – eliminates need for extension cords
- No need to deal with long gas station lines to obtain gas, as with portable generators
- Power before, during and after storm
Moreover not All Generac Dealers are Equal – Why Choose JC Electric for all your Generac Generator Needs?
- Authorized dealer to install Generac generators
- Authorized to perform maintenance on your generator, and obtain genuine Generac parts for your specific generator model
- Not all dealers invest time and resources to ensure technicians attend Generac training/courses which enable us to skillfully diagnose/troubleshoot and service your Generac generator
- Without obtaining needed Generac training/courses, most dealers are not certified to perform warranty service
- 16+ years’ experience in installing, diagnosing and servicing a variety of issues and wide-range of Generac generator models
- All inclusive turn-key proposal and installation available
- Ability to offer 5, 7 and 10 year Extended Warranty for your generator
- Customized system sizing for your application and needs – not a one-size fits all
- Ability to offer Generac Mobile Link dealer-managed subscription which allows JC Electric to remotely monitor your generator (customers can also download app to receive generator status)
- Not just a Generac generator dealer, we are state licensed, insured electrical contractors who can provide a variety of expert electrical services to both residential and commercial customers
- We respect your home, business and property
- 24/7 emergency service available